|Individual N-95 Respirator Face Mask
Free Shipping within the US.
Don‘t get caught with out one! One mask may not be enough for a bird flu pandemic but no one should be caught without at least one N-95 mask. Superior protection for pandemics and for other disasters that may create particulates that could be inhaled.
Discount on two or more- Buy one for a friend or love one too! We recommend people buy at least a box of masks for a pandemic but recognize everyone cannot afford to do so. We hope that with this offer no one will get caught without at least one mask.
|One Mask $4.00
||Two Masks $8.00
||Three Masks $11.00
Box of 20 $39.00|
- No valve for superior pandemic use
- Reasonably priced so no one will get caught without a N95 Mask.
- Flat folding design and individually wrapped for easy carrying or storage.
- Fits easily in your travel bag or emergency kit.
- Soft edges permit good fit to different facial shapes.
- Due to recent high demand for N95 masks products shipped may vary from those pictured.
- Elastic bands for comfortable wear for longer periods of time.
- In case of a pandemic flu outbreak, protect yourself with N-95 face masks as recommended by the U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC). These N-95 respirators are for those who may come in contact with avian influenza (bird flu), TB, SARS, and Small Pox.
- N95 Masks are an essential supply during many disasters as dust and other contaminants may be in the air. These N-95 respirators provide superior protection compared to that offered by standard nuisance dust masks.
- Type-A influenzas such as Swine Flu or Bird Flu are commonly spread through inhaling respiratory droplets expelled from a sneeze or a cough. Masks form a protective barrier for the user either in public or anywhere you may come in contact with an infectious person or agent.
- In a pandemic it will be common for people to wear masks in public for several weeks.
- Note masks with exhalation valves will permit exhalation of virus and are not for people who are infectious.
- NIOSH-approved as a N95 disposable particulate respirator. Filtration 95% effective against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Having a good seal is critical for effective mask use. Seal is so important that OSHA requires fit testing of all respirators used in the occupational setting. Complies with OSHA bloodborne pathogen standards when worn properly and with protective eye wear. Fit test kits are available for purchase at: Fit test Kit (item number KB178)